sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Thee Temple Ov Pschick Youth

This is my last strange religion I hope you like this blog as I do.  I been talking about religion based in alien, racism, killing the human being, or gather the idea from a movie.  But this religion is not like the others.  I will, explain myself.  I hope you enjoy.  And no, is not write wrong.

This religion is one based in magic, that what I say is not like the others.  Was funded in 1981 by members of Psychic TV.  They belief in the magical language power.  Establishment of a functional system of magic and a modern pagan philosophy without recourse to mystification but recognizing the implicit powers of the human brain.   Try to end personal laziness and engender discipline.  Promote a system of demystified magic utilizing pagan and moderns techniques.

Like I say before this is my last entry to this blog, this was a interesting exercise because allow me to know things that never think that they exists.  I pass a really good time gather the information that go to write in this blog.  If you want to know more about this religion go to the internet.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario