miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

Church of Scientology

This is one of the most recognize religion on this list, but that not change my opinion about it.  All the religion based in extraterrestrial beings are strange, I respect and in some case like their ideology because they see something that other religion don't see.  In fact of that, since the first time I hear about it I want to go to one of their churches.  When I finish gather information about this religion that thought kept rising.  I just will say somethings about it, because there are limitless information of this religion.

Like I say before this religion is an extraterrestrial based one.  The purpose of this religion is the rehabilitation of the human spirit named thetans.  Also they study and handling of the spirit in relationship with itself others and all of life.  Teaches the people that there are immortals aliens spirituals beings who have forgotten their true nation.   One of the many stories that they have is one about Xenu that say, Xenu 75 million years ago brought billions of people to Earth, then he landed around volcanoes and wiped with hydrogen bombs. Their souls gathered in groups and stuck to the bodies of the livings and still crating chaos and havoc. 


For me this one of the interesting religion that gather information so far.  Well, like I always say, if you want to know more about this religion go to the internet, there are many information of it.  I hope you agree with me on what I think about this religion.  Visit me the next week With another strange religion.
 

  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario