domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

Realism

Like the name say this is a reality based religion.  I only will superficially details a bout it because this religion have to much information and if I try to introduce everything will be to much.  In that case I just will say in what they belief.  I hope you understand my situation. Now I'll start with it, enjoy.

This is, like I say before, a religion based in the reality.  They say that their God is the Reality, the Science the Bible, the Evidence are their Scripture.  They want to understand the reality that we are living right now.  Whatever they belief now, is only an approximation of reality and that every new observation bring us closer to understand reality.  The most important thing a bout them for me is that respect all kind of minds.

Is a very interesting religion to know more a bout it, wen I was reading about it I have this feeling that I need to more of this religion and enter one their churches to understand everything about them.  If you want to now more about  it you are free to go search in the internet.  I hope you enjoy this religion as I do.  I will come with another one next week.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario