domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

The Universe People

This is one of the most known religion of this list.  This is a very complex religion.  I don't find a complete description of it.  The only thing I can say is that I really want to know more of this religion.


This religion has appeared in many important TV shows like: Nova TV and Czch Television this was in the 2000's, since that moment this religion has grow constantly.  The ideology in simple, a extraterrestrial civilization operates a fleet of spaceships orbiting the Earth.  They are closely watch ans help the goods and are waiting to transport their followers into another dimension.  They incorporate the element of ufology.  This religion is like, in someway for they ideology, the Christianity.


This is the kind of Interesting things I want to know more about.  Like I say before I want to find a church of Universe People here in Puerto Rico to enter an that religion and know more about them.  This is the only one, so far, that I don't find much information to write about, I'm sorry.  Well, I can't say go to the internet to know more about it because there are no more information than Wikipedia, I don't know way, because this is one of the most known. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario