domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

THE CHURCH OF EUTHANASIA

This is a religion taking, for me, a post apocalyptic world that the remains humans get crazy and want to kill everyone.  They want to save the world because the world can do it by him self.  I like this form of thinking because is true.  But I don't agree one hundred percent with the form of do the things of they.  I will explain my self.


They belief is simple, if you want to save the planet, kill yourself.  This religion start because his founder Rev. Chris Korda have a dream in that a alien known as The Being told him about the inhabitant of earth in other dimension warned that our's planet ecosystem is falling.  They think that all the environmental crisis of the Earth is passing through are because the Homo Sapiens, they support the abortion, suicide and sodomy witch they define as any sexual act not intended for procreation.  Finally they are vegetarian and support cannibalism.


Well, this is a religion that I don't want to know in person.  I respect they beliefs.  But I don't accept it.  Like the other I just write superficially.  Go to the internet to know more.
       

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario