domingo, 15 de marzo de 2015

Jediims

This religion is not from "Stars Wars" is just have some influence on it.  Is cataloged like a genuine religion.  The Jedis from this religion are not the same from the movies, they only have the same name.  They belief  are real and the exists in this world of another Jedis, no like the ones of the cinematic universe.  I will describe just some thing about this religion in the rest of this short essay.


They belief in the force and in the inhered worth of all life within it.  Don't accept the prejudice.  They belief also in the positive influence of spiritual growth and awareness on society.  Other one in the separation of religion and government.  They want the freedom of speech, association and expression.


For me, this religion is better than others known religion that are full of restrictions and prejudices.  Is strange because almost anyone know it, but I want to enter this religion because I really want to know more about it.  I just write just something about Jediims like I say before.  If you want to know more you can go to the internet.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario